The X400 is a premium quality examination light for use in all general medical diagnosis and procedures.
- Improved efficiency, DARAY LED lights cost up to 75% less to run than conventional equivalent halogen lights
- Low temperature beam making it more comfortable for clinician and patient
- Smooth, fully enclosed BioProtect head to assist in the management of infection control
- Increased light intensity 0 - 68,000 lux @ 0.5m
- 320° head rotation
- Low maintenance
- Long lamp life - 50,000 hours
- Colour temperature of 4,300k
- DARAY LED lights are more robust than conventional equivalent halogen lights
- Battery back option available
The DARAY X400 is a premium quality LED examination light for use in all general medical diagnosis and procedures.
The X400 LED examination light has a large diameter light-patch giving excellent illumination and variable intensity for extra functionality along with a redesigned light-head providing increased efficiency. Available in mobile, ceiling and wall mounted versions the X400 will complement any examination room.
BioProtect is an antimicrobial solution coating applied to DARAY's products for infection control. Our core products are medical, dental and veterinary lighting used by specialist staff treating patients.
Infection is the highest risk in patient environments. BioProtect provides excellent protection against illness-causing bacteria such as MRSA, Salmonella, E. coli, Campylobacter and many other bacteria and fungal growths.
The X400 LED examination light has a large diameter light-patch providing excellent illumination.It boasts single-handed lighting control, on/off and variable intensity, from a single switch, and a smooth, fully-enclosed light-head assists with the management of infection control.
Available as wall, ceiling and mobile versions which include the most versatile spring balanced suspension arms available for effortless repositioning. This model features a strong beam of light with an even intensity across the entire area for clearer viewing and reduced eye strain.
X400 Medical Approvals/Certificates
The product(s) on this datasheet adhere to the following standards in line with the 93/42/EC Medical Devices Directive - Classification: Class 1, Rule 1.
|EN ISO 13485:2012|
|EN ISO 14971:2007|
|EN ISO 9001:2008|
|EN 598-2-25 A|
- Right click the link you would like to download above
- Choose 'Save target as...' for IE
- Choose 'Save link as...' for firefox
- Navigate to where you would like the file to be saved
- Click 'Save'
- The file should have been downloaded in the specified location