The X400 is a premium quality examination light for use in all general medical diagnosis and procedures.
Infection controlling design.
Variable intensity from 0% - 100%.
LED technology provides energy and cost saving over the lifetime of the product.
BioProtect® antimicrobial coating on all painted surfaces to assist with infection control management.
- Long lamp life - 50,000 hours
- Colour temperature of 4,300k.
- Emits no infrared radiation - no increase in temperature in the light-field.
- A strong beam of light with an even intensity across the entire area for a clearer viewing and reduced eye strain.
- No life-risk voltage at the light-head.
- DARAY LED lights are more robust than conventional equivalent halogen lights
- Battery back-up option available.
The DARAY X400 LED is a premium quality examination light for use in all general medical diagnosis and procedures
The X400 LED examination light has a large diameter light-patch providing excellent illumination. This model boasts single-handed lighting control, on/off and variable intensity, from a single switch located next to the light head. A smooth, fully-enclosed light head and arm system assists with the management of infection control.
Available as wall, ceiling and mobile versions which include the most versatile spring-balanced suspension arms available for effortless repositioning - the X400 will complement any examination room.
BioProtect is an antimicrobial solution coating applied to DARAY's products for infection control. Our core products are medical, dental and veterinary lighting used by specialist staff treating patients.
Infection is the highest risk in patient environments. BioProtect provides excellent protection against illness-causing bacteria such as MRSA, Salmonella, E. coli, Campylobacter and many other bacteria and fungal growths.
The X400 LED examination light has a large diameter light-patch providing excellent illumination.It boasts single-handed lighting control, on/off and variable intensity, from a single switch, and a smooth, fully-enclosed light-head assists with the management of infection control.
Available as wall, ceiling and mobile versions which include the most versatile spring balanced suspension arms available for effortless repositioning. This model features a strong beam of light with an even intensity across the entire area for clearer viewing and reduced eye strain.
X400 Medical Approvals/Certificates
The product(s) on this datasheet adhere to the following standards in line with the 93/42/EC Medical Devices Directive - Classification: Class 1, Rule 1.
|EN ISO 13485:2012|
|EN ISO 14971:2007|
|EN ISO 9001:2008|
|EN 598-2-25 A|
X400 Order Codes & Pricing
- Right click the link you would like to download above
- Choose 'Save target as...' for IE
- Choose 'Save link as...' for firefox
- Navigate to where you would like the file to be saved
- Click 'Save'
- The file should have been downloaded in the specified location