The SL400 Operating Theatre Light has been designed to provide a high intense beam with excellent shadow dilution and accurate colour rendering.
- LED light source
- Digital control panel
- Cool and comfortable beam
- Lightweight and slim light head for excellent laminar flow
- Multi-lens geometry lighting system
- Low energy consumption
- Focusable beam
- Excellent shadow reduction
- 40,000 hours from the LED module
- Low 'total cost of ownership'
- 4,300K colour temperature
- Integrated camera options available
- Available in ceiling, wall and mobile
DARAY have been the brand of choice for healthcare professionals for over 40 years. SL400L Information
The DARAY SL400 series Operating Theatre Light has been designed to provide a high intense beam with excellent shadow dilution and accurate colour rendering. The SL400 series is available as a wall, ceiling or mobile - dual or single arm. All versions have a smooth, fully enclosed head to aid in the management of infection control. A spring balanced arm makes positioning extremely easy, providing a precise and stable beam.
Features include: variable intensity, focusable beam and a digital control panel. The SL400 series is an extremely cost effective lighting solution that meets the needs of a demanding operating theatre.
Minimal laminar-flow interference
The fully sealed light head has been aerodynamically designed to minimise turbulence of laminar-flow sterilisation and purification systems.
Digital control panel
A conveniently placed panel contains on/off controls, a power on indicator, bulb-failure alarms and variable output intensity controls
The removable, autoclaveable light-head steering handle doubles as a twist-grip focussing control.
Finely-balanced suspension arms
Multi-jointed, spring-balanced suspension mechanisms permit accurate and stable positioning of the light patch. The arms on ceiling-mounted lights all rotate through 360°.
Video systems and back-up power supplies
CCTV cameras and monitors are available as options on most models, as are wall-mounted battery back-up power supplies.
The new SL400 HD camera system features:
- 3.3 Mega Pixel Quality with Fantastic 20x Optical
- 1080p/1080i Resolution with a high contrast ratio of 800:01:00
The system also has a long coaxial cable, giving you the flexibility to choose your preferred display location
Designed for the medical environment the camera is capable of outputting 262K true colour features and can be adjusted on the fly using the arm mounted control panel allowing the camera to be adjusted as necessary during any operation.
SL400L Accessory Specifications
|HD Camera Features||Quality||3.3 Mega Pixel|
|Image Sensor||1/2.8 CMOS|
|Protocols||Adopts Sony VISCA and PELCO|
|Horizontal Resolution||1080p / 1080i|
|F =||1.6-3.5, f3.5-85|
|Horizontal viewing angle||3.5 - 55.4|
|View Angle (H/V)||160/160|
|Minimum Object Distance||5mm|
|Dot pitch (H*V)||0.297*0.297|
|Video Signal Output||HD-SDI, YUV, HDMI, DVI|
|Minimum Illumination||0.04 Lux / ICR|
|Response Time||< 8ms|
|Power Input||12v DC|
- Right click the link you would like to download above
- Choose 'Save target as...' for IE
- Choose 'Save link as...' for firefox
- Navigate to where you would like the file to be saved
- Click 'Save'
- The file should have been downloaded in the specified location